Diet Starts Tomorrow - The May Fair Hotel Competition
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Diet Starts Tomorrow, 2nd Floor Stanford Gate, South Road, Brighton, England, BN1 6SB; no entries should be sent to this address.
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
- The draw is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales), Channel Islands and the Isle of Man only, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of Diet Starts Tomorrow, The Mayfair Hotel, their agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Entrants will require Internet access to the promotional website and an active Instagram or Twitter account. If you do not have an Instagram or Twitter account you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this.
- Entrants must be 16 years or older (under 18s require parental/legal guardian consent to enter). Names and passports for all people travelling will need to be provided before the holiday prize can be booked. Winners & guests under 18 must have parental/legal consent and there must be a minimum of 1 guest over 18 taking part in each holiday.
- Entrants must ensure they follow Diet Starts Tomorrow on Instagram (@dietstarts) so that they can be contacted via direct message or private message if they are chosen as a winner. Any entries received from private social media accounts will not be entered due to privacy restrictions.
To enter from a private account you must amend your account settings to a public account in order for entry to be accepted.
The account must remain public until the end of the promotion in order to be contacted in the event your entry is a winning entry.
- One Comment with a tag is equal to one entry
- The promotion opens on 24.02.19 at 18:00 and closes at midnight on 26.02.19 (the “entry period”).
How to Enter
- To enter, comment on the Diet Starts Tomorow post on instagram ‘tagging’ in a friend in the post. One comment is equal to one entry. You may tag as many friends as you want.
Only genuine valid moderated entries will be entered into a prize draw.
- By submitting an entry:
- The entrant confirms that the photograph is of the entrant themselves only or of friends / family who they have the consent of and does not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Any entry found to be copied, or a photograph of another person, or sourced from a commercial or third party library will be disqualified;
- The entrant agrees not to assert any moral rights in relation to the use of the photograph by the Promoter where the moral rights in respect of the content are the entrant’s to assert, and procures that any moral rights of any third party will similarly not be asserted;
- The entrant further warrants that the materials submitted are his/her original works and have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and the entrant has full authority to grant these rights;
- The photograph does not disclose any personal or confidential information belonging to the entrant or anyone else;
- The photograph is not false, a misrepresentation, obscene, offensive, discriminatory or libelous; and
- The entrant grants the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable, transferrable, royalty free basis license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of or display the photograph. For clarity, the entrant retains all ownership rights in the photograph.
The prize consists of an overnight stay for two people at The May Fair Hotel including breakfast, an In-Room Dining experience to the value of £150 (food only) and The May Fair Pick & Mix Sweet Box by Diet Starts Tomorrow.
11. Any further consumption outside of the prize is the responsibility of the guest.
12. The overnight stay must be booked in advance and is strictly subject to availability.
13. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
14. The competition is open to anyone over the age of 12 years old.
15. Anyone under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
16. The prize is valid until: 1/06/2019
- The Winner may be required to take part in any reasonable publicity without further recompense.
Winner Selection and notification:
- The Winner will be selected from all valid entries received between 18:00 on 22.02.19 to midnight on 26.02.19. The draw to win the stay at The May Fair Hotel will be draw on 27.02.19.
- The winner will be contacted via Instagram within 7 working days of the closing date by the Promoter with details of how to validate the claim process.
- The direct message or private message will notify the Winner that they have won (subject to verification) and give the Winner information on the prize and claim procedure including FREEPHONE contact number. The Promoter will continue to try to make contact with the Winner via direct message for a further 14 days if they have not received a FREEPHONE call from the Winner.
- In order to claim the prize, Winners will be required to contact the Diet Starts Tomorrow team via Instagram.
- All potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Terms and Conditions and could still, post qualification, be disqualified as the Promoter reserves the right to verify all winners and their guests to ensure attendance on the trip away will meet necessary standards and not cause the brand embarrassment by the individual or their guests. Part of this process may include questions during the claim process and a review of personal information sourced from data available in the public domain.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the Winner and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The Winner is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Terms and Conditions and could still be disqualified after having qualified as the Promoter reserves the right to verify the Winner and guests and to ensure that none of them will cause the Promoter and its affiliates any embarrassment. Part of this process may include questions during the claim process and a review of personal information sourced from data available in the public domain.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- Any entries/claims that are lost or delayed due to faulty, failed or erroneous electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption.
- For entries/ claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet.
- any material harm or non-pecuniary damage caused to the entrants, their computer equipment and the data stored on it or for the consequences thereof on their personal or business activities
- In so far as permitted by law, the Promoter cannot be held responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damage or injury caused to the winners or their property as a result of taking their prize, unless negligence on the part of the Promoter or those partnered with the promotion is proven.
- By taking part in the promotion, entrants acknowledge that they will be required to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrant's name and/or image, statements made by the entrants concerning the promotion and/or prizes obtained by the winners as part of the promotion.
- In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter and those partnered with the promotion reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will endeavor to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram and they shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to the participants. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to a complete liability release for Instagram. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the Promoter, not Instagram. See the following links for social platform T&Cs;
- Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the Promoter’s Instagram that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans of ‘The May Fair Hotel’ or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Instagram or Twitter to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all promotional matters.
- No cash or other alternative gift available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England. The courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to or concerning these Terms.
- The Promoter, unless not authorised to do so, will collect personal information for the purpose of administering this promotion. In administering this promotion any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current GB, IoM or CI data protection legislation and, other than in connection with the running of this promotion, validation of the data and any administration of the prize, will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.